To be announced
Want to apply as speaker?
Have you always been interested in sharing your vision or story at a TEDx-event and is your focus group today’s youth? Apply now as a speaker at TEDxYouth@Haarlem 2019!
Do you have an idea worth spreading?
Speaking at a TEDx-event is for the people that can move their audience and give them a clear message. Not only is this your chance to speak in front of the youth of Haarlem, you also get a video of your talk, that will be published too. We have room for around four talks, not longer that 15 minutes each. The talks and presentations have to be in English and all the speakers get free coaching and training in the weeks before the event.
Short event information
- TEDxYouth@Haarlem 2019 “What about the truth”
- A special platform for the youth of Haarlem (speakers of all ages are welcome)
- Thursday 12 december 2019 (with a proviso)
- 13:00-17:00u (walk in from 12:30u)
- Students get free entree by showing their studenpass (reservation is required, applications will be communicated with the school boards for official exemption)
Would you like to apply as speaker? Mail Lynn Jakobs via firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to make a seat reservation? Fill in your data here: https://forms.gle/e1RYBw2mk5tZiEQ86